Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Daydreaming

I am a big fan of daydreaming! Most of my dreams are about traveling, and as you might know I LOVE traveling to the US. So whenever I'm having one of those days I start searching for new place to visit in the US. Unfortunately we don't have a trip planned in the near future. But if I win the lottery I will be on the next plane to the US. Anyway here are so of the places I would love to visit on my next trip.


Orlando to visit 'moster Eva' (my mum's aunt) who is one of my favorite people in the world. And then we would go to Disney. It would be so much fun to bring Karl because he is really liking the whole Mickey Mouse thing right now.




Beaufort, SC I think the pictures speaks for them selves. To me this is all American which I loooove. 




 Smoky mountains because this was without a doubt the most beautiful place I've ever been before. And I would stay at the Buckberry lodge, which reminds me of something from Twin Peaks and the view is to die for!


No comments:

Post a Comment