Friday, April 17, 2015

Bits

I haven't been up to much lately because of this pregnancy. So not that much exciting things to show. Here is a few pictures from the past week

My favorite GF meal at the moment - spaghetti bolognese

My brother and his girlfriend had their housewarming party this weekend. I lasted 2 hours and then my pelvis was killing me.

Spring Cleaning in my closet and selling some of my vintage stuff

Finally got my favorite shoes from https://www.payless.com/!! My sweet family in the US just send me this pair, and i am getting another pair in september when they are coming to Denmark for the wedding

and my sweet neighbour went to the US this week, and brought me back the best GF cereal there is

Karl got some new Skoda gear from his aunt Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment