Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dresses

I finally got my dress that I bought in Memphis. I forgot it at my family's house in Virginia but luckily 'uncle' Lars were going to Denmark. So he brought it back home to me. I bought the dress at Flashback in Memphis. We drove by on the way to Graceland - so I got it an 1 hour before walking down the aisle.



The other day I found this beautiful dress from https://www.etsy.com/shop/WhenDecadesCollide - so I called my mom and told her that I had found a dress that I really wanted for christmas or for my birthday. So my sweet parents decided to give me this beauty for christmas. Can't wait to see it!


One of the reasons that I feel in love with this dress is the belt. It reminds me of the dress that Maureen O'Hara wears in 'The parent trap' from 1961. I LOVE that movie and the dresses are SO pretty. I watched it the first time when I was 7 years old and it is still one of my favorite movies.

parent backstage print dress



No comments:

Post a Comment