Thursday, June 19, 2014

5 pretty dresses for summer

No more ETSY for me. I mean there is so many pretty dresses and I am NOT allowed to buy any more dresses right now. It is like being a candy store and being on a diet!
Anyway in cause I win the lottery I've found a few dresses that I'd love to own.

50s GARDEN floral dress DAINTY romantic SUMMER print pastel colours rockabilly mid century 1950s skirted swing day dress uk12 S

50s pink ROSE print dress ROMANTIC dainty SUMMER rockabilly floral mid century 1950s skirted swing dress uk14 M

Pink GINGHAM Dorothy dress 50s 60s vintage BUTTON THROUGH bardot sun dress vintage rockabilly pinup picnic full skirt lolita check Uk10 / S

Velvet PLUNGE neck dress with lace and tartan deep v-neckline SULTRY hourglass figure wiggle pinup ROCKABILLY fatale 50s 60s vintage uk10 S

No comments:

Post a Comment