Thursday, September 19, 2013

Back Home

Bits from our trip back home - love going back home and seeing our family and old friends.

 the beautiful view from my parents's house

 spending time with some my favorite girls - who I've known since kindergarden

 looking good in raincoats

 Karl and grandma chillin'

 Karl could play in the playhouse for hours 

 reading and singing with grandpa

 my mum made the best snacks for our neighbours

Having a beer in the garden with my parents neighbours and Lars, who we are visiting in virginia
 (only 3 weeks now woop woop)

Karl taking a well needed nap

 wearing one of my favorite dresses from stylemebetty.dk, and the brooch is also Stylemebetty

when we got back to Copenhagen Karl got the coolest gift from his uncle Lotz & uncle Max

No comments:

Post a Comment