OMG these are the best cookies I have ever tasted and they are so easy to make. I think I gained 3 kg because of those damn cookies.
Lots of chocolate
5 dl flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
200 grams butter (softened)
2 dl sugar
2 dl brown sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Sugar
300 grams of chocolate (I mixed light and dark chocolate)
2 dl chopped nuts (I used almonds)
(Sorry the measurement are in dl
1 cup = 2,3 dl)
1. Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit
2. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
3. Whisk butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla sugar in a large bowl with a hand mixer. Add the eggs one at a time. Turn the flour mixture in the "wet" dough.
4. Add the chocolate and nuts.
5. Shape your cookies with a spoon and place them on greaseproof paper.
Bake for approx. 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
6. Take them out of the oven and let them cool of for 5 min.