Tuesday, August 11, 2015

GF buns


I went shopping for some of my favorite GF products back home. (if you have an ABC supermarket near you - all their GF product are cheaper than everywhere else)


I've been trying to find a recipe for some good GF buns that actually tastes good. I got this oat flour from Urtekram and my mother in law helped me find the right recipe for the perfect GF bun (to me anyway)


25 grams yeast 
5dl/2 cups lukewarm water 
65 grams of cornmeal
 65 grams of GF oatmeal 
20 grams of psyllium husk
 1 teaspoon salt
 1 tablespoon honey
 110 grams of oat flour (or until the dough is pretty solid)
  
mix all the ingredient except the oat flour. The dough will get thicker after a few minutes and then you add the oat flour

Let the dough rise for 30 minutes
bake in oven 200 degree/392 fahrenheit in 25-35 minutes depending on what you added in the dough
(you can also add chia seeds, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds or carrots)

No comments:

Post a Comment