Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Rosa Grace

Finally she is here and it was about time! I don't want tell my whole birth story - because there is not a lot of positive things to say about it (and I don't want to scare anybody away) So to cut it short, I got induced on monday and had a few contractions all through monday. It wasn't till tuesday the real contractions started....but they came and were constant until she was born wednesday at 9.40. I have never been so exhausted - I haven't slept for 2 days and haven't had that much to eat.I still hurt all over my body and have had a day with crying because of the breastfeeding is not working. It is one thing to be pregnant and then to give birth - but there is also all the stuff after (that I had forgotten all about). But everything is slowly starting to get better and I am sure by this time next week I will be my old self again .....well almost.


Meet Rosa Grace


Karl is so cute. He wants to kiss her all the time and if she makes a sounds - he will run to see if she is okay. So far so good - no jealousy yet
 (but I am sure it will come)

first time outside - we had a bbq in the backyard. I had my first Moonshine cocktail in 9 months and damn it was sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment