Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's a girl



So we having a girl (which is a bit crazy because I was sure we were having a little Elvis)
and we are very happy. I mean as long as the baby is healthy the gender doesn't matter, but now we are going to have one of each. Karl still don't really understand it. I told him that he was having a little sister and that we can't call the baby Elvis anymore. I asked him what we should name the baby girl? He thought for a minute and said 'lastbil' (which means truck) or just 'bil' (means car). So we're not counting on much help on the girl names from him. Anyway 2 hours after we found out I bid on this pretty vintage coat on Ebay - and I won...... This is going to be pretty expensive for me going vintage girl clothes shopping!!
 
How cute is this? Just have to wait 3-4 years before she can fit into it

No comments:

Post a Comment