Friday, November 7, 2014

I guess what

So much for putting up pictures yesterday. I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days. Anywho enough about that and now for some news:
 I got MARRIED!
Yes it is crazy and I still haven't changed my name. We got married at the Chapel at Graceland, and the location was beautiful. To the sound of Elvis "wonder of you" my younger brother walked me down aisle where my BF and Karl was waiting. After the ceremony we walked through a little gate into Graceland and got to take pictures with us in front. I will post the wedding pictures when they are done, but for now some from my phone

 I got to do a little vintage shopping an hour before the wedding at my favorite vintage shop in memphis http://flashbackmemphis.com/

 The little powder room where I got ready

Love this beautiful vintage jacket ...... unfortunately it was not for sale

Me a minute before I walked down the aisle. I had to use 2 hands to take a photo because I was shaking like a leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment