Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend bits

My sister and niece came to visit this weekend. So I beenhanging with those 2 lovely ladies and did a little bit of shopping.

My bf made this yummy yummy bread.....Not really a good idea when I am doing the LCHF thing. So I kind went on a anti LCHF day - so I could enjoy this lovely bread....so worth it

got this easter egg from my sweet sis

Pretty colors in my hood

Karl being helpful and holding my shopping bag

pretty shoes at Dixie Gray

love this vase and these beautiful flowers at RUDE

I was not really suppose to buy anything but ended up with this. Vintage dress og vintage sailor belt from Genbrug Vesterbrogade, tights from Rockahula and black bow belt from Dixie Gray

Saturday my sweet friend Heidi had her birthday party, and she had made the best tapas I've ever had!

wine&ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment