Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas... or should I say wig party?

I went to my favorite christmas party last night. One of my best friends, Lise, host this party every year and it is the bom! I don't know why but we always end up wearing silly wigs. I had so much fun and took a million pictures. So sorry for the overload of silly pictures!!

 getting ready

 pretty christmas tree

 my seat

 my brother did a mean christmas punch

 eating way to much food

 Lotz & my brother

Lotz trying to squeeze in

 Max & Gunnva aka lady gaga & Søren Pind

 Anna & BF

 Hot mama Anne & me

 foxy ladies Miss Trine & Miss Sophie

A picture of Max & me.....or Max's nose and mouth

 My very handsome brother

 white teeth

 My sexy BF

 Mr. Kassow

 eating ris a la mande with cherry sauce on pretty Elvis plate

 Gunnva, Anne & Johanna

 Hmm pretty weird picture 

I guess Thomas doesn't like getting his picture taken

 Lars, my brother, Jonas & BF

My BF decided to bring a ladder to the dancefloor(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment